Gail Miller Bisher MA, CPT
Since the age of 10, Gail has trained, handled, loved and worked to promote the health of dogs around the country. As a professional handler who competed in numerous dog sports, she learned how proper physical conditioning and personal dedication can lead to many blue ribbons and more importantly, healthy, long-lived dogs.
She then served as a spokesperson and marketing director for the American Kennel Club, giving her an opportunity to share her expertise with a national audience. Now with the launch of Super Fit Fido Club, Gail has taken her life’s passion to a new level, helping dogs and their owners get more out of their relationship through active fitness training and a commitment to a Healthy Canine Lifestyle.™
- 30+ years of experience in the world of dogs as handler, trainer, marketer, writer and spokesperson.
- AKC-Licenesed conformation judge.
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator.
- Has trained and competed in several dog sports including conformation shows, obedience, herding and earthdog trials.
- Professionally handled dogs to numerous AKC All-Breed Best in Show wins, Best in Specialty Show wins and nationally top-ranked positions.
- Winner of second place in Junior Showmanship at the Westminster Kennel Club show.
- Former breed columnist for the AKC Gazette magazine.
- Bearded Collie Club of America's club Historian.
- American Red Cross certified in Pet First Aid and Human CPR/AED.
- Eight years as a marketing, business development and public relations professional for the American Kennel Club, WebVet.com and Westminster Kennel Club.
- Has appeared/been quoted as a dog expert in major media such as NBC's Today show, The New York Times and CNN. Conducted 100+ radio media tours nationwide.
- Twelve years in television advertising production. Produced award-winning commercials for global clients.
- Certified Personal Trainer (for humans) through the American Council on Exercise.